Scanner REDACTED wiil be retired...
Scanner REDACTED wiil be retired...
The era of the old scanner is coming to an end,
Niantic announced the closing date of Scanner [REDACTED]. From September 30, access to Ingress will be possible only with the Ingress Prime application.
The representative of NIA Andrew Krug expressed in the discussion chat channel @IUENG about upcoming changes and current status of the Ingress Prime.
1) The big missing features like stat sharing and Portal edits are coming prior to Redacted as planned and promised with the feature parity goal.
2) There will be another UI refresh coming really soon too that directly addresses a lot of user feedback
3) If you say Prime sucks or doesn't work and you aren't using the latest version of Prime, download the latest and see if the issues exist. If they do, please let us know. But most of the complaints I'm still seeing are no longer issues. Even the long linking issue."
- If something doesn't work using Prime, make a post on the forum with hardware phone specifics, also screenshots or a video if possible
- Ingress version 2.31 will be the last before Redacted is retired
"And if you complained about the visual of the items and the hack output popup... Just wait. ????"
"Let me just say this... your feedback has been invalueable. There are many changes coming directly because of your feedback. Just wait... be patient... we are listening. That's going to be very clear here very soon."
Andrew Krug outlined three main features that are missing for parity. Andrew promises that before closing REDACTED we will have the opportunity to copy the location of the portal to the clipboard from Prime. Thus, navigation will be possible with the help of third-party applications.
• According Niantic, now more agents use Prime than REDACTED.
* Developers know that players have to restart Prime when switching from other apps. This promise to do in the coming months (after disabling REDACTED).
* The Recruiter medal was abolished because its mechanics were "imperfect". Someday they want it back, but it will work differently.
* Difficulties with Prime in terms of poor reception, according to the Circle, mainly related to the launch of the application. When running, it consumes less data than REDACTED.
• In the bright future, we are waiting for new features, such as the display of previously visited portals. However, in the near future Niantic will deal only with client stability and server updates.
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT
We are sorry that you will not be able to use Scanner Redacted in the future. Ingress 1.0 is a user-friendly application for the game, but nevertheless its work is coming to an end. Sooner or later, Niantic would update its game client despite negative reviews.
We gave up playing this game half a year ago when Ingress upgraded to 2.0, but that won't stop us from hate this game. But nevertheless, we continue to work with our bots, so that you can get equipment in our store.
It is known that, Niantic struggling hard with sellers of game items, they often report on their twitter account. 2 months ago Niantic blocked our first domain Ingress-store.net, the reason for this was a complaint from Niantic to the National Arbitration Forum. Administrative production lasted 5 months. In more detail on this page.
In the morning 18.06.2019 our domain Ingress-store.net was blocked, the reason for this was a complaint from Niantic to the National Arbitration Forum. Administrative production lasted 5 months, and today our resource has been deleted.
Finally, Niantic has joined hands and wants to eliminate those who interfere with their business, this is illustrated by the example of the same incident with Global++.
We are not disappointed, we have always acted contrary to Niantic and we will continue to give our users an advantage in the game, because this was one of the goals of forming our team.
At the moment, a working copy of our website has been launched: www.codesevenhack.net, in the next few days website errors will be corrected.
Niantic has said many times that with a new client they will introduce a new anti-cheat. Since Ingress Prime is made on Unity, it will be quite difficult for cheaters to get traffic and create a full-fledged bot.
We will continue our work, at the moment we have already managed to apply some software package. Soon we will release our full-fledged build for sale, which will allow users to play Ingress Prime on Android emulator.
Our channel in Telegram, to quickly learn about the news: @Ingress_store
Telegram: @MostovVVO & @NiantiK.
Edited: Dmitry Mostov
Last update: 05.09.2019