Payment via Visa, MasterCard
Payment via Visa, MasterCard
Fellow Agents, since some users do not have the opportunity to make a payment through PayPal and Payeer is simply not available in most countries, we've decided to introduce a new way to pay for our goods directly by using VISA or MasterCard.
These services will be provided by Yandex and the new payment method is already available to be selected on our website. Unfortunately, not everyone can make use of the new payment method, since it applies to a limited number of countries. Specifically, you can make a payment with a Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro card issued in these countries:
Russia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain (United Kingdom), Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, or Vietnam.
The currency used is RUB, so the transfer amount will be converted to your local currency. The conversion rate depends on the bank, by which your card has been issued.
How to make a payment, using the new payment method:
1. As usual, select the product you need and proceed to the payment.
2. Select the "VISA, MasterCard, Maestro" method and click "Order". Please note that you need to have had previously specified your data (email, name, optional commentary) in the Customer section.
3. The system will redirect you to the webpage where you can proceed with the payment process.
* As soon as you have proceeded to the payment webpage, you will receive an automatic email notification that your order had been received.
4. Enter your card details (number, expiration date, and CVC) and click "Next".
After that, depending on your bank, you will be redirected to the confirmation page to confirm the payment (usually this requires receiving an SMS or some other type of confirmation code).
As soon as your payment has been processed, you will be redirected to the Yandex payment page and the following message shall appear: "Finished! The transfer has been sent"
5. After that, click the "Back to website" button, which will redirect you to the order tab.
Successfully. Your order will be processed.
Click here, to see your Order History, (link working only if you are registered user),
Make sure that you are familiar with the general rules for processing orders, which are written in FAQ. Thus, you can get the answer to most questions.
When your order is ready, - we will contact you by e-mail.
Maximum time waiting - 12 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us using this form, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your order!
Here you can see that your order has been received and is now being processed. The greatest amount of time required to process the order is 12 hours. As soon as the order is ready, you will receive an email from us.
In case for some reason, the waiting time is longer than expected or you want to receive detailed information regarding your order, you can contact us via email at email@example.com. Please do not forget to mention your Order ID, you can find it inside our automated email notification.
* If your form of payment is opened in Russian, change the country flag at the bottom of the page.
The latest news from our store in our Telegram: @ingress_store
Edited: Dmitry Mostov
Last update: 23.03.2020